1. Name of the Advertiser: Director JREDA, Jharkhand Renewable Energy
Development Agency, Plot No: 328/B, Road No. 4,Ahok Nagar. Ranchi
Phone: 0651-2246970. Fax: 0651-2240665.
2. Last date of sale of B.O.Q.: 22.06.2006 upto 5.00 PM
3. Last date and time of tender receipt: 23.06.2006 upto 10.30 AM
4. Date & time of opening of Tender: 23.06.2006 at 11.00 AM
5. Place of sale of B.O.Q.: Office of the Director JREDA, Ranchi.
6. Place of receipt of Tender: Office of the Director JREDA, Ranchi
7. Tender Reference : JREDA/Hospital/0606/001
8. Description Of Work:
Supply, installation & commissioning Of SPV Power Plant of 1.5
Kwp Array capacity Solar - Main Hybrid Power backup system at
2% of the quoted value
3 week from the date
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. Contractors having experience of similar nature of work, who have
successfully completed SPV based power back up system of 2Kw capacity
under this agency in any one of last two financial years will be
eligible to quote for this tender. Tenderer should furnish documentary
evidence to this effect upto Date Income Tax Clearance & Sales Tax
Clearance Certificate in Envelope “A”
2. Earnest money in the shape of NSC 8th issue or 3/5 years post
office time deposit or a Demand Draft issued from any Nationalized/
scheduled Banks in favour of “Director JREDA, Ranchi” must be
deposited in envelope “A”
3. Tender document (Price Bid) shall be submitted in Envelope “B” with
rate quoted on issued B.O.Q.
4. First envelope “A” shall be opened and eligibility of contractor
shall be ascertained. Envelope “B” of only eligible tenderer shall be
5. Cost of BOQ is Non-refundable.
6. Estimated cost may increase or decrease
7. a) Incase of any dispute, decision of Director JREDA, Ranchi shall
b) The work has to be executed by the contractor within the time
specified above and no time extension will be granted.
c) The tenderer or their authorized representatives will have to
produce their personnel identification at the time of purchasing the
d) The tenderer must visit the site of work and acquaint themselves
with the local conditions before submitting their tender.
e) The undersigned reserves the right to accept or reject any or all
the tenders without assigning any reason thereof.
f) Conditional tender will be out rightly rejected.